The promised Christmas post!
1) We spent Christmas in Idaho with my family which was wonderful. While I love living where we do and we are blessed to be around Teacher Man’s family, I do wish that my family was closer. But, we do manage to head out there a couple of times a year and they come whenever they can (which, since the arrival of Little Man, has been more often than usual!), so I can’t complain too much. It was wonderful to see my family; especially because my brother hadn’t seen Little Man since July! Moral of the story: I love my family and I’m so glad that we got to see them.
2) Before we went to Idaho, we got to have Christmas with Teacher Man’s family. It was really fun to see everyone so excited to celebrate with Little Man! His grandparents got him a very cute elephant to ride on (it’s a little big for him right now, but he’ll grow into it soon enough!). Adorable.
3) I got to bake when I was at my parents’ house! I love baking, but since the arrival of Little Man and working and whatnot, I haven’t been able to bake as much as I would like. I made these for Christmas morning and they were amazing! Get the recipe from Joy the Baker here.
4) Little Man got to play with my siblings and they all loved it!
5) We all went in and got a GoPro for my brother, but we had all of these clues that he had to figure out and put together. They consisted of random household objects that all started with the letters of GoPro. It was hilarious trying to watch him put all of the stuff together. But, he really loved his present.
6) We got to give Little Man his first time in the snow. He was not as excited about it as we were. If I have learned anything about my Little Man in the last eight months (EIGHT MONTHS?!), it’s that he doesn’t like cold things. Like at all.
7) This face: