I’m working on finishing Go Set a Watchman and I’ll post my thoughts on it when I’m done, but it’s taking me a little while to digest. More on that to come.
In the meantime, here are seven completely random things in honor of Katherine turning THREE MONTHS OLD! How?! When?! Where did all of the time go?!
1. We went to the zoo a couple of times.
My parents gifted us a zoo membership for the year, and it’s one of the best things! Mark and I went about every month before Katherine was born, and we’ve managed to go a few times since her arrival.
I know, there are no pictures of the animals at the zoo. But, you know what an elephant looks like, right? 🙂
2. We dressed up like really cute Cabbage Patch Dolls
3. We went on a hike when it was really hot outside.
You guys don’t even KNOW how hot.
Katherine’s there under the little white hat, I promise.
4. We protected the baby from falling off the couch.
5. We went to the beach with Ryan’s family.
Sticks are his love language.
I don’t remember what he was talking about, but he wanted it right THERE.
6. We had some pretty awesome ice cream.
Kid loves strawberries. Strawberry ice cream blew his MIND.
7. We learned about personal space.
These all happened one after another.
But, we eventually learned, and now it’s a little more like this:
She’s still a little wary. Can you blame her? 🙂
Looking for more snippets of other people’s lives? Go here.